The ProFrame 8, which is made of high-quality, powder coated steel, extends easily to a 10’ length with an optional 2’ extension kit. The height of the frame is easily adjustable and can be customized for any quilter.
Two different loading methods:
- High: Offers a standard “quilt in the trough” experience that is useful for beginners.
- Low: Provides better visibility when using rulers.
Machine Arm Length: 18”
Quilting Area: 4', 8', or optional 10’ wide x 18’ deep
Maximum Speed: 2, 200 SPM
- 4', 8', or optional 10' frame set up options
- 2,200 Stitches per minute
- Ergonomic handlebars
- Convenient magnetic storage strips
- Ultra bright lights
- Built-in thread stand
- Independent bobbin winder
- Digital tension control
- Digital LCD touchscreen
- Stitch regulation mode
- Manual Speed Mode
- Built-In diagnostics
- Timers, stitch counters, and low bobbin sensors