Janome MB-7e Multi-Needle Embroidery
The Janome MB-7e is the "World's First" home-use seven-needle embroidery machine.
The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project. This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the MB-7. You will be impressed with your project's professional-finished results.
You may notice that this machine doesn’t have a price. This is because this machine cannot be sold online or over the phone, and is only available for sale in our retail space.
If you'd like to learn more about this machine, we’d be happy to serve you in person! Call us at 678-661-0201 or send us an email at Store@SewSewStudio.com to get started.
- 7-needle embroidery machine
- 5.7" Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Jumbo bobbin
- 6 white LED lamps
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4" x 7.9" / 238mm x 200mm
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery speed up to 800 SPM
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef, .dst
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- Bobbin (metal)
- Embroidery Hoop (126mm x 110mm)
- Embroidery Hoop (240mm x 200mm)
- Embroidery Hoop (50mm x 50mm)
- Seam Ripper